To ensure that future generations have access to a reliable family tree, we need to encourage an exchange of information and ensure the long-term preservation of our data; but we must also observe privacy and copyright laws.
- I will NOT reveal your address or other details to anyone without your permission.
- I will NOT publish personal details of any living person on the Internet or elsewhere.
- When you add historical data or photos to this family tree, I will acknowledge you as the source (or, if you prefer, your contribution can be anonymous).
- You may use information shown here for your own PRIVATE records, provided that you show the source for each fact as 'Judy Webster's website www.judywebster.com.au'; but this site is copyright, so ask my permission before reproducing any part of it in print or online (including trees on Ancestry or elsewhere).
- To prevent spam / junk mail, please do NOT reveal my address on the Internet, message boards, mailing lists or newsgroups. Instead, refer people to my Web site, www.judywebster.com.au, where my email address appears as an image.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the address shown below.
Many relatives have contacted me via my entries at Curious Fox (a town/village-based message system), LostCousins, and my postems on FreeBMD. I encourage you to submit information to those sites (links open in new windows). If you can upload a GEDCOM file, I recommend that you do so (free) at Findmypast and at Rootsweb's WorldConnect where you can control what people do with your data.